What will you do?
As Junior AP Accountant, you will support our Clients in Accounts Payable invoicing process in their financial systems. Mostly, you will be responsible for:
- Booking invoices in accordance with defined processes and client's requirements
- Processing documents in a timely manner
- Monitoring the payables, reconciling the balances with suppliers
- Supporting audits (documents, queries) and preparing Month End Close reports
- Maintaining regular relationship with suppliers and client
- Fluent Hebrew and English
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Experience in a similar position will be an asset
- Education in Finance and/or Accounting will be an asset
- Good operational knowledge of MS Office and ERP systems (SAP, Oracle) nice to have
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients.
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office – dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace.
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings.
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life.
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees.
- Modern, ecological office in city center with convenient connection for all means of transport (incl. chill room, game room, free bicycle parking and coffee-breaks at terrace)