What will you do?
- Administrative support of the HR processes
- Input and update data in various HR tools, drawing up reports
- Preparing HR documents (contracts, annexes, referrals, etc.)
- Ensure proper documents process flow
- Support HR Specialists in daily activities
- Contacting and responding to the employees’ requests
- Supporting employees during the whole employment cycle
What we expect from you:
- Very good knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Power Point)
- Oral and written fluency in Polish and English
- Multitasking skills
- Ability to work with sensitive data
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Strong attention to details
- People focus and good communication skills
- Availability min. 25 hours / week
What we can offer:
- Flexible working schedule.
- Civil contract.
- Internal labour law trainings.
- Opportunity for personal and professional development.
- Modern, dynamic and friendly work environment with open door policy.
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients.
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT+ community, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life.