Senior IT System Engineer (Identity Management)
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about security and internet technologies? You find no rest until you understand the security implications of software and hardware? Do you like to be challenged and encouraged to learn and grow professionally?
We are looking for someone like that to:
• analyse, design, engineer, deploy and maintain global Security Identity Management at rest and on the move solutions within UBS
• consult on Identity Management topics for development teams
• work closely with Project Managers, Technical Architects, 2nd level support, and IT Business Analysts
• provide consultancy to the project team with regards to technical questions
• maintain documentation relevant to solution design and operations (operational manual, installation guide, etc.)
Security is a global organization within Group Technology Infrastructure and Security Engineering. Our services focus on access management for applications and infrastructure, identity management for users, directories, detecting/preventing measures for cyber threats, and exchanging/storing data securely. We provide consolidated and reliable security services that implement secure design principles, and create best-fit solutions.
As an expert in ISE Security and internet technologies, you'll be part of our team in Poland and working closely with the internal project team. We provide global solutions in the area of Online Credential Management.
Our team is global, diverse and collaborative as we work across organizations to keep our technology, applications and the businesses secure.
• Design, plan and deliver solutions in a large scale enterprise environment
• A degree in computer science or equivalent experience
• A solid understanding of information security in general
• Hands-on experience on Windows Server 2012 / 2016 and MS SQL Server 2012 / 2014
• Strong knowledge and hands on experience of Citrix Federated Authentication Service (FAS) and Microsoft PKI
• Hands-on experience with cloud solutions and in particular with Microsoft Azure MFA
• Strong communication and documentation skills in English are essential in order to liaise with stakeholders and team members.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Senior IT System Engineer (Identity Management) | UBS - Experienced professionals - job boards
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."