Brown Brothers Harriman (BBH) is a privately-held financial institution and has been a thought leader and solutions provider for almost 200 years. We serve the most sophisticated individuals and institutions with award-winning expertise in Investment Management, Private Banking, and Investor Services. Our 5,000 colleagues operate from 17 cities throughout North America, Europe and Asia..
BBH is committed to diversity, innovation and globalization. Our culture is driven by our goal to provide the best solutions and services to our clients and each other. Our Partnership structure creates a flat organization that promotes collaboration across all business lines. We believe that diverse ideas and the ability to come together globally across groups and borders are a competitive advantage. In order for all our teams to excel, members must trust each other and feel comfortable providing honest input from all perspectives.
As a BBH professional, your career path is yours to define. We take pride in our ability to retain our best employees. We help them manage their careers by moving top performers to new areas of BBH where their talents will make the greatest contribution. As soon as you walk through the doors at BBH, we provide you with the tools to help you succeed and grow your career.
At Brown Brothers Harriman, we believe no job is too big or small for any of us to handle if it helps our clients. We value passionate, committed people who enjoy collaborating with others to find new solutions to complex business challenges. We are looking for the type of person who speaks their mind, truly listens and steps outside their role to add value wherever they can. Someone who is driven to get things done and views obstacles as an exciting challenge that demands a creative solution. Above all, we seek someone who takes great pride in their work and is inspired and motivated by their role in protecting and enhancing our client’s financial well-being.
If you are looking for an entrepreneurial environment where you can learn and thrive, Brown Brothers Harriman is the right place for you.
Join us as a Documentation and Registration Supervisor!
Brown Brothers Harriman is currently recruiting Documentation and Registration Supervisor to join our Registration Team. In this role you will directs registration team resources to achieve overall client satisfaction and serves as a point of escalation for moderately complex issues.
Some of your key responsibilities include:
- Ensure team processes all registration events and updates tracking tool for assigned clients within stated deadlines.Manage workflow effectively to ensure team is meeting client expectations.
- Ensure team delivers quality responses to client queries based on market knowledge and understanding of client structures and documentation.
- Ensure team maintains updated Registration Kit materials for assigned markets.
- Escalates issues to senior management, CSG and/or client as appropriate to ensure actions are taken with respect to market events.
- Participate in the interview and selection process for job applicants, and assist new staff members in learning job specific tasks.
- Conduct annual performance appraisals and provide regular feedback based on goals and development plans of direct reports.
- Provide ongoing feedback and coaching to staff to improve individual and team performance.Oversee and ensure training and cross training of employees on relevant job functions to develop breadth and depth of knowledge.
- Review and stream line functional tasks for maximum efficiency including analysis of synergies with Client Account Profile.
- Identify and support implementation opportunities for team efficiencies through increased automation and improved workflows.
- Lead and assist in implementing the coordination of new business and product implementations and conversions for team’s clients in region.
- BS/BA degree, and/or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Ability to synthesize and communicate complex issues to clients, colleagues and direct reports.
- Ability to prioritize and allocate team workload so that team consistently meets deadlines.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to collaborate effectively
- Ability to motivate, develop and coach staff
- Ability to take action, make decisions and meet team deliverables
What We Offer:
- A collaborative environment that enables you to step outside your role to add value wherever you can
- Direct access to clients, information and experts across all business areas around the world
- Opportunities to grow your expertise, take on new challenges, and reinvent yourself—without leaving the firm
- A culture of inclusion that values each employee’s unique perspective
- High-quality benefits program emphasizing good health, financial security, and peace of mind
- Rewarding work with the flexibility to enjoy personal and family experiences at every career stage
- Volunteer opportunities to give back to your community and help transform the lives of others