Is managing Credit risk your passion? Do you enjoy fast changing and challenging environment in company number 3 from FORTUNE GLOBAL 500? Do you want to form the Credit Policy for Shell Fuel Card Business in the Hungarian and Romanian market? Do you have strong analytical skills? Can you take findings from complex analysis and make them understandable? If YES, APPLY NOW.
What will you do?
Manage Credit activities by effective credit risk assessment according to direction from credit committee, support the credit management in proposing sound decisions.
As Expert you will also maintain 3rd party contracts in support of credit management activities as well as provide support in credit related matters to both Hungary and Romania. You are expected to participate in customer visits. .
As Credit Expert you will also negotiate and approve refinancing of overdue debts. You will be responsible for identifying when accounts may require legal intervention.
Big part of the role is support to Sales and Credit. As Senior Expert you will provide an interpretation of policy and guide the businesses on the principles of sound credit management, having close relationship with account managers will allow you to be up to date regarding issues and market specifics. You will take responsibility for audit coordination and business controls reviews.
As Senior Credit Expert you will support Cluster in terms of leading projects, facilitating network meetings. You will play an important role as a point of contact between Credit Business Operations and Credit Operations Centre, cascading information related to responsible line of Business within the cluster.
This role requires strategic thinking to be able to implement cross-border credit strategies and contribute/manage high profile projects which involve delivering presentations to senior internal/external stakeholders. To master this, you should have:
Master’s degree in finances/accounting/controlling/economics/legal
Extensive knowledge of financial processes, analytical thinking
Experience in multi-national environment (e.g. shared services centers) is an advantage
Good knowledge of controls framework
Excellent relationship building skills, strong communication skills
Fluent Romanian & English
Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
Number of Vacancies: 1
Benefits of working at Shell:
- Meaningful work in a company that is universally respected as a truly global energy leader (one of the world’s biggest companies according to Fortune Global 500)
- Unique opportunity to fulfill your potential with personal and professional development programs
- Work in a smart and motivated team within a supportive and inclusive culture with strong values
- Attractive salary and bonuses
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Sports programme & facilities e.g. Multisport Benefits Card, vouchers for free time activities
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment: own canteen and a few relax rooms
- Opportunity to participate in social and community projects