HR Advisor PL
Human Resources (HR)
Job Reference #
Our main goal is to resolve HR concerns of employees in a quick and professional manner, what means to us keeping them in the loop of the particular stage of the process starting from: onboarding to workforce administration, to employee lifecycle and exit administration processes. One of the pillars of our work is also to treat sensitive information and documents with professionalism and discretion.
On a daily basis we answer the phone calls coming over from Polish employees and additionally provide replies to the queries from the respective regions coming to us via emails (in SNOW system), chat and phone. The HR systems (mainly HRi and SNOW) together with the phone installed on our computers enable us being in touch with employees.
Meet some of the Kraków HR team! Watch the video
• experience in Polish HR and good knowledge of Polish labor law
• able to act within professional, legal, ethical and risk boundaries
• committed to delivering results, taking initiative on daily tasks and responsibilities
• good judgement and decision making skills, careful when evaluating risk
• well organized and detail oriented, able to develop and monitor action plans
• cooperative and collaborative team player (you’re a people person)
• concise, clear and accurate communicator, able to adjust to audience needs
• fluent English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
HR Advisor PL | UBS - Experienced professionals - job boards
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."