State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
GX - Data Operations Analyst , Associate - 1
Location: Kraków, małopolskie
JOB ID: R-633651
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
State Street Global Exchange combines unique capabilities in data and analytics to better serve our clients and build relationships with new customers. Through information and insights, investment analytics and data solutions, our goal is to help our Clients to generate the most value.
State Street Global Exchange’s Data Solutions team is seeking a versatile individual with data analysis skills for support of GX Data Solutions services and product offerings. The successful candidate will possess skill in data operations, good verbal, written, and presentation skills and good collaboration skills. This is entry level role in DataGX Operations that supports clients globally and is working closely with our colleagues in London, Boston, Hangzhou and Bangalore.
- Support data operations, make sure the data is delivered to clients on time and is of good quality. See that metrics are being produced accurately on a daily basis.
- Conduct root cause analysis of data issues.
- Support internal and client testing activities prior to “go live” date and immediate post-production transition with the support of test plan development and test scripts
- Support on-going enhancements to scope of services for existing clients as needed.
- As part of the wider team contribute input on overall DataGX product enhancements and requirements.
- Collaborate with DataGX implementation team members to share best practices, raise issues, and develop consistent global processes.
- University degree in the field of finance, economics or other related field preferred.
- Desire to learn technical skills, e.g. SQL, database design, etc. SQL experience a plus.
- Good numerical and analytical abilities.
- Willingness to extend knowledge about financial markets and financial instruments.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Premium life insurance package;
- Employee savings plan;
- VIP medical package;
- International operating environment;
- Language classes;
- Soft skills trainings;
- Technical workshops;
- Development sessions with a mentor;
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities;
- Technical or leadership career pathway
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.