Risk Operations Manager
Job Reference #
Do you have the attention to detail required to be a risk operations expert?
We’re looking for someone to:
• provide support to global teams in the Risk Operational Services & Control (ROSC) function on processes where automated solutions have not yet been implemented
• pinpoint areas of heightened operational risk and propose cost effective solutions for mitigation, especially those in excess of risk appetite
• collaborate with all global teams in ROSC to analyze opportunities for decommissioning manual processes
• compile and review metrics to help facilitate the control monitoring of the processes run in Risk Operations
• work to standardize and simplify reporting, controls and other processes
• continuously evaluate risk processes for efficiency, accuracy and effectiveness
You’ll be working in the Risk Operational Services & Control team in Eximius Park/Zabierzow. Our role is to support Head of the Risk Operational Services & Control (ROSC) in controlling execution of global processes as well as identifying efficiency opportunities and leading change. We are global team and work closely with our colleagues in the UK, US and Asia.
• fluent English
• 6+ years prior experience in one of the following disciplines:
o credit or market risk control operations
o an operations function in the financial services sector
o exposure to project management, as you will complete small projects from feasibility to implementation
• skilled communicator who adapts style to audience and conveys clear, accurate and concise information
• comfortable working effectively with other team members and across functions to deliver against shared objectives
• critical thinker focused on details, with solid analytical and reporting skills
• motivated self-starter
• flexible and able to respond quickly to urgent requests
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Risk Operations Manager | UBS - Experienced professionals - job boards
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."