Based in Ada, Michigan, Amway is one of the world's leading direct sales companies. We operate in more than 50 countries around the world offering a variety of products: health, beauty and home care. Amway Business Services Center was established in March 2010 to provide state of the art service to corporate operations across Europe, India and Africa. From graduates to highly qualified experts we hire the best professionals in the fields of Finance, Customer Service, Marketing, IT and HR. Here, you have the opportunity to add value and be valued – to achieve your professional goals and work with truly exceptional people. We believe in your potential and we value your talents.
Currently we are looking for a person for the position of:
HR Tools and Analytics Team Leader
HR Tools and Analytics Team Leader
- Supervises a team of HR Tools and Analytics Specialists
- Responsible for end-to-end HR Tools and Analytics process and system administration according to agreed roles & responsibilities; including collaboration with outside stakeholders: IT, Finance, HRBP, Center of Excellences (CoEs),
- Collaborates with Digital Employee Experience Manager to help define, create and implement a consistent employee experience across geographies and practices through usage of HR Tools.
- Collaborates with Human Capital Insights Manager to help define, create and implement People Analytics experience for dedicated stakeholders across geographies and practices through usage of HR Analytics.
- Designs and implements operational support experience in area of HR Tools and Analytics
- Manages the support and audit of global systems for data accuracy and consistency
- Analyzes HR Tools and their operating processes and procedures, to identify inefficiencies and assess opportunities for improvement
- Responsible for operating documentation and Knowledge Management for HR Tools and Analytics support. Ensures all related processes and knowledge content is consistent, current and complete, based on internal/external policies.
- Handles complex issues escalations from stakeholders/vendors
- Prepares and maintains status reports, as well as dashboards.
- Monitors service delivery, SLAs, KPIs, and acts accordingly
- Proactively seeks for process improvements and process re-design opportunities.
Profile we look for
- Knowledge and working experience in HRIS tools and People Analytics is required.
- Experience with SuccessFactors, Workday, SAP HR, Visier, Tableau, ServiceNow and application support delivery from SSC/GBS is additional benefit
- Experience with Data Mining, Predictive Analytics, Digital Employee Experience, SaaS products and services is additional benefit
- Staying current on industry standards/trends in area of HR Tools, People Analytics, Digital Employee Experience and proactively coming with proposals
- Requires complete understanding of a broad application techniques and system dependencies
- Have strong customer focus
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent organization & time management skills. Should exercise good judgment in prioritizing deliverables for oneself and team
- Ability to make sound business decisions and exercise good judgment skills with understanding of when to escalate issues
- Ability to solve problems and challenge status-qou
- Advanced Analytical skills
- Advanced Business English
What we offer
- Numerous company events (family picnics, Christmas parties, Carnival balls, Away Days, International and Product days)
- International team environment
- Benefits: Private medical care, MyBenefit, Life insurance
- Fresh fruits every Monday
- Employee training (induction training, “Amway University” portfolio, language training, professional certification)
- Product discount
- Relocation package for candidates outside Poland
How to apply
If you are interested in this job, please send your application via "Apply" button.
The following statement should be enclosed to your application:
"I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by Amway Business Centre-Europe Sp. z o.o. located in Zabierzów (adres: Krakowska 280 str., 32-080 Zabierzów) for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)."