Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Analyse financial statements to independently determine the financial condition of customers and make informed recommendations on risk rating and whether to increase, decrease or maintain existing credit lines.
- Be capable of independently managing credit limits of a portfolio of key customers and have the ability to pro-actively resolve any issues that may arise.
- Liaise with client credit management team, discuss account strategies and make informed observations to reduce or mitigate against risk exposure.
- Ability to analyse and process credit security information, including making recommendation for renewal/replacement of appropriate security requirements, including LOC’s, Personal Guarantees, and Insurance.
- Identify account problems and escalate/resolve issues in a timely manner
- Close co-operation with other teams (Collections and Operations) is essential
- Adhere to, review and where appropriate make suggestions to improve credit policy and procedures
- Fluent English & Spanish (min. C1)
- 2+ years previous credit analysis or financial analysis experience
- Previous experience in managing securities is an advantage
- Proficiency in Excel and Word and Order to Cash ERP systems
- Flexibility around working hours, noting the international nature of this role
- Strong technical report writing skills