State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
Audit Quality Assurance Manager, AVP
Location: Kraków, małopolskie
JOB ID: R-634361
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
STATE STREET’S CORPORATE AUDIT DEPARTMENT
As a member of State Street Corporation’s Audit Division you will be part of a team where collaboration is encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is valued. Our team of 300 professionals is responsible for providing independent, objective assurance and advisory services designed to add value, minimize risk and improve the overall control environment of State Street Corporation and its subsidiaries. Our auditors interact and communicate regularly with executive management and have tremendous insight into all parts of the company’s daily operations.
- Executing Quality Assurance reviews to assess adherence to with methodology and sufficiency of risk coverage based on industry experience and regulatory knowledge
- Proactively monitoring for changes to industry and regulatory requirements and guidance
- Performing targeted thematic reviews of the department’s work, assisting with other policy and methodology related matters
- Developing training based on results of quality reviews and observations
- Enhancing methodology and developing guidance for specific topics
- Partner closely with Audit teams to advise on audit best practices and methodology.
- Responding to ad hoc queries raised by auditors
- Collaborating in the improvement of data-driven continuous monitoring and reporting for the Quality Assurance team
- Participating in selected Division-wide initiatives
- Periodic travel to lead and/or collaborate at training workshops and other staff forums
- 5+ years internal audit experience gained in a complex financial services environment and/or in internal audit technology platforms, infrastructure or data analytics role or a related field, or quality assurance experience in a risk management or internal audit function
- Excellent understanding of audit practices and methodology and IIA industry standards
- Good attention to detail; strong analytical skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work well under pressure
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; ability to work within a global team and communicate with individuals based in different locations
- Relevant qualifications such as CIA, CISA or global equivalents
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.