Automation QA Engineer - Client (CLM)
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about technology and have keen eye for detail? We're looking for QA Automation Engineer to join UBS Client Lifecycle Management team where you will be involved in the development of client suite of applications. You will be responsible for:
– Detailed automated & manual testing of new functionality & regression testing of existing functionality on Web UI, API and Backend side
– Comprehensive analysis of any errors found using logs, database queries, unix file system, etc.
– Raising and tracking issues
– Collaborate with BAs and developers to deliver high in troubleshooting issues
– Automate Business acceptance criteria through Behavior Driven Development (BDD) using specification by example
– Assist key business end-users in user acceptance testing
– Assist other QA members in testing if required
Client Lifecycle Management team is part of the IB Operations function within Group Technology in UBS and is dedicated to providing data that is a critical enabler to the various businesses and logistics functions across the Bank, providing a central source of high quality reference data (including Client, Account, SSI, Instrument, Issuer, Pricing, Book, Product and Calendar) to those functions within the UBS Group.
You'll be Test Engineer with strong QA skills to ensure the delivery of high quality solutions by providing automation solutions in the Client Lifecycle Management space and in particular for Client suite of applications. You'll also be working and engaging business analysts, developers, outsource vendor and end-users at appropriate stages in the project lifecycle. The role is based in Quattro - Krakow office.
– Good understanding of test automation concepts and patterns and practical experience with test automation tools (eg. Selenium Web Driver, Java Robot, Cucumber)
– Practical experience with continuous integration and delivery with TeamCity or similar tools
– Excellent testing experience and very good understanding of full testing lifecycle
– Good understanding and knowledge of test methodologies and tools (Jira, X-Ray, HP QC or similar)
– Working knowledge of SQL and RDBMS databases
– Experience with Web Services, REST API testing and good knowledge of Unix / Linux environments
– Fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Automation QA Engineer - Client (CLM) | UBS - Experienced professionals - job boards
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."