KYC Subject Matter Expert
Job Reference #
Are you equipped with solid knowledge on KYC process but feel you still can do more in the field? Do you want to take part in creating second line of defense controls within Investment Bank division globally? Do you want to work in a motivated team and with senior stakeholders from all over the world in a fast paced business environment?
We are currently looking for KYC SME to join our team. Your responsibilities will include:
• assessing the KYC data against UBS Client Identification Program (CIP) requirements and identifying key risks and process gaps
• collating, analyzing and reporting information on elements of the KYC program
• engaging with relevant stakeholders including business representatives and local compliance officers
• producing detailed MIs and reporting for management
The Team is a part of the Financial Crime Monitoring, Surveillance & Controls team that conducts second line of defense controls of AML and KYC risks. The role is located in the UBS office in Zabierzów. It is an expertise center for KYC testing for Investment Bank division, covering the process globally.
• strong understanding of the Money Laundering Regulations and have worked within a financial crime related role (typically 3+ years)
• experience with KYC processes, workflows and systems
• strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
• excellent oral and written communications skills and developed presentation skills
• team oriented and able to work independently
• able to prioritize a diverse workload with multiple deadlines
• highly flexible with the ability to change directions based on business demands
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
KYC Subject Matter Expert | UBS - Experienced professionals - job boards
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."