Pracodawca zakończył rekrutację na to ogłoszenie
We are looking for a experienced HR Team Lead who has prior leadership experience within HR structures in a fast-paced corporate environment and who has good understanding of HR Model, HR Systems & Processes.
The role reports to Country Operations Manager Poland and leads the team of approximately 10 HR Advisors. Its main purpose is to manage the delivery of end-to-end HR Operations support to employees and line managers for Poland as well as continuously drive up the quality of services and support provided, through operational excellence and process simplification, aimed at improving overall employee experience.
- Ensure efficient services delivery that meets all clients’ requirements. This entails especially responsiveness and quality of the services that are delivered by the team
- Ensuring that processes and procedures for the team are in line with policies & guidelines.
- Ensuring KPIs and service metrics are achieved through regular monitoring and proactive intervention where required.
- Provide staff development, supervision, motivation and leadership within the team. This entails positive recognition opportunities, performance reviews, promoting career development within and outside of the team and giving space for personal and professional growth.
- Providing input to streamline processes and procedures within HR Services using best practice, to provide better efficiencies and reduce costs.
- Handling escalated cases, follow up on resolution, inform customer, document and capture learning gained.
- Active participation in various operating/networking HR Services forums within and outside the designated cluster as well as outside HR Services.
- Participate in or lead regional projects aimed at ensuring operational excellence.
- Drive Operational Excellence within own team, and support Continuous Improvement of services/processes within own scope.
- Ensure the team is manages the quality of data being handled, and that the team acts in accordance to Information Compliance and Data Privacy rules.
- prior experience of working within HR structures
- proven track of experience in leading a team with focus on driving performance through engagement and care
- good understanding of HR Model, combined with a mindset of driving excellent HR experiences
- ability to embrace a change, prioritize and lead the team through transition in a fast-paced environment
- strong focus on compliance and good understanding of compliance-related business risks
- strong Continuous Improvement mindset
Number of Vacancies:Benefits of working at Shell:
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Utwórz powiadomienie, a informacje o nowych ofertach pracy spełniających Twoje kryteria otrzymasz mailowo.
Dziękujemy za utworzenie powiadomienia. Nowe oferty pracy spełniające ustawione przez Ciebie kryteria będą przesyłane na Twój adres e-mail.
Zamknij okno, aby wrócić do poprzedniej strony.