Business Analyst in Operations
Process, project and program management
Job Reference #
Are you truly collaborative and motivated to join a strong team of change professionals? In this exciting role you will be instrumental to deliver complex change in helping cross-border strategic and regulatory change initiatives.
In this role you'll take responsibility to
- Support large scale projects with project management tasks such as planning, coordinating between stakeholders and budgeting
- Understand complex requirements and design process flows
- Develop requirement specifications and user acceptance testing strategies
You will be working in the newly created Automation & Change team based in Wroclaw which supports Wealth Management business for Europe Domestic. The team collaborates closely with the central management team and the different locations across Europe. It is responsible for supporting an implementation of all major change initiatives in the European locations. In this function, you will be exposed to an exciting mix of projects and change initiatives.
• Business analysis / project management / change management experience, preferably within a financial industry
• Strong analytical, problem solving and synthesizing skills
• Ability to work under time pressure and to adhere to strict deadlines
• A systematic and structured approach and way of working with a can-do attitude and high level of integrity
• Ability to manage and engage stakeholders in an efficient and positive manner
• An excellent communicator, with strong interpersonal skills
• Consensus driven yet assertive to manage complex tasks to successful delivery
• A flexible, resilient team player with a positive attitude
• Fluent in English (any other European language will be an advantage)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Business Analyst in Operations | UBS - Experienced professionals - job boards
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."