Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy
We are an international pioneering technology leader that is writing the future of industrial digitalization. One of our key ambitions is to get faster and leaner, and to move closer to the customer. Therefore we are consolidating our internal services into a world-class Global Business Services (GBS) organization, with the largest center located in Krakow. To strengthen our General Accounting team, we are looking for a quick-leaner Junior Specialist with good organization and analytical skills. Seize this unique opportunity to take an active part in shaping our new GBS center and grow together with the rapidly developing organization
- Operational tasks: you perform general accounting activities, complete specific month and close tasks, execute accounting analyses and reports as assigned; you ensure the production of reports (e.g. Balance Sheet, P&L, Cash Flow, statement of accounts, reconciliations, statements of sourcing and application of funds); clear errors; apply accounting techniques and standard practices to the classification and recording of financial transactions to solve unusual issues; participate in internal control testing and prepare relevant documentation
- Continuous improvement: you assist in developing and implementing processes and procedures
- Stakeholder management: you support the management with financial aspects of project funding and risk assessment
- Minimum 6 months of experience in General Accounting or 2 years of experience in Accounts Payable or Accounts Receivable
- Good user knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel skills (functions, pivot table)
- Very good in business English
- Analytical skills
- Customer service orientation
- Ability to gain knowledge and process orientation quickly and to work in a team
More about us
It is an exciting time to join ABB Power Grids. ABB and Hitachi have signed an agreement to create a joint venture (JV). By combining ABB Power Grids’ with Hitachi’s complementary strengths, we plan to form a new and stronger global leader in the power sector. ABB Power Grids and Hitachi will have more than 230 years of combined heritage and experience. Together, we will be well-positioned to shape the future of energy, with pioneering technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. The transaction is expected to be completed by the first half of 2020, subject to regulatory approvals. Join us on this exciting journey.
- Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
- Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
- Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
- Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
- Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
- Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
“I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes”.