Internship in Operating Management Team
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you like challenges and coordination of multiple global tasks related to talent and career management? Do you know how to provide support so that global things run smoothly? We are looking for someone like that who can help us and:
- Support global stakeholders in planning, coordinating and maintaining their planned actions related to people and financial across geographies
- Support global stakeholders in extensive reporting and data processing related to workforce management, financial plans and other operational activities
- Co-ordinate updates across tooling and ensure governance compliance to UBS policies & procedures
- Support verification, attestation and forecasting activities in global reporting (Validation/ Affirmation/ Matching Accruals, Actuals Analysis, Cooperation with Accounting teams)
- Actively cooperate with the team to meet agreed deadlines
- Support Sector OMs in the monthly attestation process
- Contribute to other ad-hoc queries and tasks
You’ll be working in the TOC Operating Management team in Krakow Business Solutions Center. We are an IT function within Technology Operations Center organization, responsible for providing central services and support around governance, implementing methodologies and best practices, as well as reporting within people management area globally.
Your paid internship will last 3-12 months with a possibility of an extension, based in 30-40 hours per week.
– University degree or studies
– The ability to take responsibility and stay focused on objectives with a can-do attitude
– Strong interpersonal and communication skills
– Good Microsoft Office package skills
– Creative mindset
– Will to seek for solutions exploiting to the maximum the computing resources in order to automate repetitive tasks
– Full of energy and engagement
– Looking for a career in coordination or project management
– Interested in the world of operational IT career management
– A motivated person with pro-active attitude
– Well organized person
– Adaptable, able to work in a team
– Eager to learn and develop yourself
– Fluent in English, both spoken and written
– Spoken German and Ukrainian as an advantage
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Internship in Operating Management Team | UBS - Experienced professionals - job boards
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."