For our Client, an international financial center, we are looking for experienced Candidates for the position of
- perform complex analysis for Monthly & Quarterly Business Review,
- maintain financial overview of functional area,
- taking part in process of budgeting and forecast,
- prepare business unit financial statements,
- support Global Process Owner in defining new controlling procedures and improving the content with a specific focus on the activities provided by the HUB,
- perform tasks related to the monthly closings and obtain checks by local organization,
- work with local management presenting and discussing financial results and implementations,
- provide variance analysis for retail organization,
- provide pro-active support.
- at least 5 years of solid professional experience in financial accounting, reporting and controlling,
- ability to provide ad hoc (non-standard) controlling services based on business requests paired with understanding complex business environment,
- working knowledge of SAP (Business Warehouse knowledge as an asset),
- excel proficiency,
- ability to guide and train more junior members of the organization,
- analytical skills with ability to see the big picture as well as dive into details,
- fluency in English, both speaking and writing.
- stable work conditions in a friendly environment,
- competitive benefits package (private medical coverage,life insurance,employee social fund,sport classes,lunch discounts,multisport card, etc.),
- comfortable boutique office in a convenient location, close to the city center.