State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
Business Analyst, Officer
Location: Kraków, małopolskie
JOB ID: R-635911
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
The Officer Business Analyst is responsible for liaising with business teams in order to elicit, analyze, communicate and validate requirements for changes in business processes, policies and information systems.
- Follow the BA process outlined in the BA Charter;
- Analyse of new system enhancements/regulatory changes/ operational process improvements requests to understand in detail impact on business functions and systems;
- Work with business representatives to understand requirements, scope and acceptance criteria;
- Define mapping of “as-is” and “to-be” business processes;
- Interpretation of business needs and translation into application and operational requirements;
- Document requirements according to standard templates using natural language;
- Walkthroughs of requirements with Business and Technology areas;
- Obtaining appropriate sign-off;
- Reporting of progress to Project Manager;
- Escalation of risks and issues to Project Manager;
- Working closely with developers and end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction;
- Provision of the Application Support Document;
- Writing User Manuals, Training Material and Application Support Documents as required;
- Proactively identify and contribute to the evolution of the BA Charter/Methodology to industry best practice, to meet the changing requirements of customers, to improve efficiency, or to reduce risk;
- Drive and challenge Business Units on their assumptions of how they can execute business processes;
- Act as Subject Matter Expert in systems and processes;
- Project management of small initiatives may be required from time to time.
- Employee savings plan;
- Premium life insurance package;
- VIP medical package;
- International operating environment;
- Language classes;
- Soft skills trainings;
- Technical workshops;
- Development sessions with a mentor;
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities;
- Technical or leadership career pathway.
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.