Who are we looking for?
Before you start our induction training we will check if you have:
- Related business knowledge and experience service delivery phases and people management
- R2R experience
- Reporting experience
- Strong client relationship management skills
- Impact & influence skills
- Process management and improvements skills
- Good client facing and presentation skills
- Change management skills
- Ability to work on multiple tasks in demanding environment and work with people from diverse culture
- Fluency in German and English and strong communication skills
- Ability to work effectively under time pressure and with deadline
- Teamwork approach
- Flexibility, ability to deal with ambiguity and change
What will you do?
The main purpose of the role is to help develop a long-term, strategic relationship with our Client by delivering and driving forward high quality services from the Krakow and Bangalore Service Centre. The role involves managing end to end process effectively R2R process on daily basis including operations. In addition to ensuring that all Service Level Agreements and KPIs are met according to schedule.
Person assigned to this role will closely cooperate with Managers on high positions and with business directly. On top of the this person will build effective relationship.
- Ensures that all targets and deadlines described in KPIs and SLAs are met according to Client’s expectations
- Takes care of quality improvements
- Plays a role model to influence other individuals behavior and professional development
- Defines new opportunities by identification of potential areas where scope of project can be increased, encourages the Client to identify other areas that could have the impact on scope increase Candidate profile
Who will you be working with?
No problem is too big if you have good mates around you who are always willing to support you. And this is what our Team is. Supportive people, experts sitting next to you who always have a good solution, or they will help you to find one. Team mates who create a family’s atmosphere in a work place celebrating bunch of nonbusiness occasions like birthdays, wedding etc. Everyone matters here. When it comes to the business, you will have great opportunity to learn new things, develop your skills and be important part of the end to end finance process.
What we offer?
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children’s Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees’ hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to MIT Sloan Management Review Polska knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Contract of employment for an indefinite period
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Access to MyAudiobooks - Entertainment and personal growth in audio version
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing