State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
Senior Fund Accounting Conversion Analyst, Senior Associate
Location: Kraków, małopolskie
JOB ID: R-634839
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
Senior Fund Accounting Conversion Analyst is responsible for transferring accounting data from the external administrator’s system into State Street accounting platform (MCH).
Core duties of the jobholder are:
- Analysis of external administrator data
- Performing a comprehensive comparison of valuations prepared by the current administrator and by the State Street Fund Accounting team.
The person plays a crucial role in planning and execution of various migration projects, both in technical aspects and in project management area.
- Preparation of accounting migration reconciliation files that include detailed analysis of occurred discrepancies between State Street accounting records and Client Accounting System
- Investigating and querying data received from external administrator
- Presenting comparison results to other streams involved in the migration project
- Close collaboration with the Fund Group and all streams involved in the migration project in order to resolve errors/discrepancies in funds’ valuation before Go-Live point
- Tasks connected with workload management of other team members during migration projects
- Min. 3 years of experience in fund administration or other FA related area
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. A very good command of English
- Proactive approach to problem solving
- Knowledge of MCH or other accounting platform
- Highly PC literate with strong Excel skills
- Attention to detail and quality mind-set.
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway
- Gaining experience in project-oriented environment - work directly with the client and project managers
- Balanced work time system, Flexible working hours depending on the project requirements, Work from Home option
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.