Brown Brothers Harriman (BBH) is a privately-held financial institution and has been a thought leader and solutions provider for almost 200 years. We serve the most sophisticated individuals and institutions with award-winning expertise in Investment Management, Private Banking, and Investor Services. Our 5,000 colleagues operate from 17 cities throughout North America, Europe and Asia..
BBH is committed to diversity, innovation and globalization. Our culture is driven by our goal to provide the best solutions and services to our clients and each other. Our Partnership structure creates a flat organization that promotes collaboration across all business lines. We believe that diverse ideas and the ability to come together globally across groups and borders are a competitive advantage. In order for all our teams to excel, members must trust each other and feel comfortable providing honest input from all perspectives.
As a BBH professional, your career path is yours to define. We take pride in our ability to retain our best employees. We help them manage their careers by moving top performers to new areas of BBH where their talents will make the greatest contribution. As soon as you walk through the doors at BBH, we provide you with the tools to help you succeed and grow your career.
At Brown Brothers Harriman, we believe no job is too big or small for any of us to handle if it helps our clients. We value passionate, committed people who enjoy collaborating with others to find new solutions to complex business challenges. We are looking for the type of person who speaks their mind, truly listens and steps outside their role to add value wherever they can. Someone who is driven to get things done and views obstacles as an exciting challenge that demands a creative solution. Above all, we seek someone who takes great pride in their work and is inspired and motivated by their role in protecting and enhancing our client’s financial well-being.
If you are looking for an entrepreneurial environment where you can learn and thrive, Brown Brothers Harriman is the right place for you.
Join us as Junior Product Support Analyst
As a Junior Product Support Analyst you will work both independently and as part of project team. You will be providing technical support to the department by working with department staff and systems personnel in the analysis, design and support of proposed and existing Administration applications. You will be assisting in the implementation of new applications and participating along to complete until and user testing, user training and documentation of changes in operational procedures, as well as assisting in execution of automation projects and support BPO management function.
Key responsibilities include:
- Supporting existing user applications including but not limited to Unity, Alteryx, Blueprism
- Providing Subject Matter Expertise from a process and technical perspective on vendor and proprietary platforms
- Assisting in ad hoc projects such as annual attestations, risk reviews, workflow analysis
- Participating in analyzing and designing automated solutions to business problems
- Assisting in the coordination and execution of User Acceptance Testing and implementation
Qualifications & Skills:
- Master’s degree or equivalent required.
- Very good written and verbal communication skills in English
- At least 0,5 years working experience in any relevant field
- Ability to work with business users and systems personnel in a team environment
- Working knowledge of MS Office.
- Understanding of fund administration and fund accounting operations; knowledge of financial reporting applications is a plus.
What We Offer:
- A collaborative environment that enables you to step outside your role to add value wherever you can.
- Direct access to clients, information and experts across all business areas around the world.
- Opportunities to grow your expertise, take on new challenges, and reinvent yourself—without leaving the firm.
- A culture of inclusion that values each employee’s unique perspective.
- High-quality benefits program emphasizing good health, financial security, and peace of mind.
- Rewarding work with the flexibility to enjoy personal and family experiences at every career stage.
- Volunteer opportunities