Finance Business Partner (CFO Advisory)
Job Reference #
Are you an analytic thinker? Do you have strong relationship management, communication and project management skills? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
- learn quickly and work independently with little guidance and oversight
- collaborate across finance to provide analytical support to the business to derive actionable insights and outcomes from financial data
- demonstrate a proactive approach to identify issues and areas of improvement
- advise and challenge the business's activities, performance and strategy to optimize the use of financial resources
- design, coordinate, and implement analytical business solutions to support innovative initiatives
You’ll be working in the Global Wealth Management CFO Team located in Krakow Business Park (Zabierzow) and closely cooperating with the Client Advisory Group finance business partnering team that supports Wealth Management in the Americas, which is the firm’s largest regional business globally. The team provides advice and constructive challenge to the leaders of this business on strategy and performance to drive profitable growth and optimize the use of the firm's financial resources.
Check here what it's like to work in Finance in Poland.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in the area of financial analysis, controlling or business partnering
- superior analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing aptitudes
- strong collaborative and multi-tasking capabilities
- a fundamental understanding of how a Wealth Management business operates
- a proven track record of delivering high quality output in the area of estimates/forecasts /plans/targets
- very good spoken and written English coupled with strong communication skills
- high proficiency in Microsoft Office PowerPoint and Excel, with SQL experience a plus
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Finance Business Partner (CFO Advisory) | UBS - Experienced professionals - job boards
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."