Brown Brothers Harriman (BBH) is a privately-held financial institution and has been a thought leader and solutions provider for almost 200 years. We serve the most sophisticated individuals and institutions with award-winning expertise in Investment Management, Private Banking, and Investor Services. Our 5,000 colleagues operate from 17 cities throughout North America, Europe and Asia..
BBH is committed to diversity, innovation and globalization. Our culture is driven by our goal to provide the best solutions and services to our clients and each other. Our Partnership structure creates a flat organization that promotes collaboration across all business lines. We believe that diverse ideas and the ability to come together globally across groups and borders are a competitive advantage. In order for all our teams to excel, members must trust each other and feel comfortable providing honest input from all perspectives.
As a BBH professional, your career path is yours to define. We take pride in our ability to retain our best employees. We help them manage their careers by moving top performers to new areas of BBH where their talents will make the greatest contribution. As soon as you walk through the doors at BBH, we provide you with the tools to help you succeed and grow your career.
HR IT is a member of HR Business Technology and accountable for technology aspects of HR applications, primarily Workday.
The HR IT analyst is responsible for the coordination, testing, documentation, migration, auditing and support of HR related applications as well as working on technology aspects of small to mid-size HRIT projects. This position will look to increase efficiency and improve processes. This position will assist clients with HR related applications and technologies. This includes but is not limited to Workday HCM, HR Data Warehouse, Document Imaging System, Learning Management System, Compensation, Talent Acquisition and the Employee Portal.
- Administration of Workday modifying existing or creation of new, where applicable, to Domain Security Policies, Security Groups and worker role assignments
- Coordinate technology items with HR Business Technology for various Workday development and projects
- Support clients on HR related applications, including technology, processes and integrations, to
- Liaison with other technology groups within BBH in relation to non-Workday related aspects of HR applications which can include SSO, infrastructure, email, security administration, production support, among other responsibilities.
- Audit internal development and migration processes completed by developers including and for successful completion
- Perform quarterly Workday integration related technology to ensure our internal processes are being followed
- Create or enhance existing technical supporting documentation and processes including run guides and system test plans
- Execute , while that will thoroughly exercise program logic to ensure program/application performance with regards to business requirements
- Participate in walk-throughs which review program specifications, source code, and all technical supporting documentation, while providing feedback in accordance with department standards and guidelines
- Participate in development through Workday’s Object Transporter fr
- Participate in Workday release management twice a year as dictated by Workday’s release schedule for HR Business Technology
- Infrastructure related maintenance support on HR related applications which can include or
- BS/BA degree or equivalent required
- Ability to handle highly sensitive data with confidentiality and integrity
- Ability to manage multiple, high priority tasks and adjust to shifting priorities, while meeting deadlines
- Strong communication, interpersonal, analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently as well as on a team
- Experience with SDLC, requirements and technical documentation, including ability to provide feedback on design of processes
- Experience in HR systems and solutions such as Workday HCM, PeopleSoft HRMS, SAP HCM or experience with technical project implementations preferable
- Experience in the financial services industry at a global organization is desired
- Understanding of the HR processes and procedures (i.e. compensation, benefits, payroll, time tracking, etc.)
What we offer:
- A collaborative environment that enables you to step outside your role to add value wherever you can
- Direct access to clients, information and experts across all business areas around the world
- A culture of inclusion that values each employee’s unique perspective
- High-quality benefits program emphasizing good health, financial security, and peace of mind
- Rewarding work with the flexibility to enjoy personal and family experiences at every career stage
- Volunteer opportunities to give back to your community and help transform the lives of others