State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
Senior Accounting Transitions Analyst, Senior Associate
Location: Kraków, małopolskie
JOB ID: R-635474
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
Senior Accounting Transitions Analyst will be responsible for the production/analysis and final review of fund events at accounting side. Core duty will be to manage/organize process of trade transfer including interaction with various internal SSB groups: Project Management, Fund Accounting, Securities Valuation, Transfer Agent, Custody and external Client. Described process will be a part of Conversion EMEA team responsibility.
Senior Accounting Transitions Analyst position offers:
- Gaining experience in project-oriented environment - work directly with project managers, other departments and external Clients
- Exposure on various types of securities and fund events
- Balanced work time system, flexible working hours depending on the project requirements, WFH option
- Direct linkage with a newly created function in SSB, which has a big potential to grow up in upcoming months
- Manage/control activities linked to various fund events (trades, FX’s etc.)
- Manage trade related issues with IT, Income or FA teams
- Working closely with the Fund Group, Transfer Agent, Custody, Project Management teams and external Client
- Attend and contribute on planning conference calls both internal and external to determine the client requirements for fund events
- MCH skills at good level is mandatory
- Accountancy or Business related degree (preferred)
- 3+ years’ experience in fund administration/SSB environment is required
- Highly PC literate with strong Excel skills
- Previous experience in project management would be an asset
- Understanding of State Street processes across departments
- Good communication, organization, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- A very good command of written and spoken English
- Attention to detail and quality mind-set. Persistence in solving problems
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.