Consultant (Junior Project Manager)
Process, project and program management
Job Reference #
Do you enjoy delivering strategic projects together with a passionate team? We're looking for someone like this to:
• take part in the planning, delivery and execution of projects or programs
• define project plans e.g. deliverables and roadmaps together with the Project Manager or Program Manager.
• support the project management office which includes defining reporting standards and procedures for project, program and portfolio management
• manage program and project administration that will include financial and progress reporting, resource forecasts
• produce/ participate in meetings, drafting workshop presentations and be the face of PMC
• participate in meetings and steering committees with senior management to facilitate and influence decision making
• build and maintain cross functional and team relationships within the Project Management & Consulting team as well as all UBS business divisions
You will be working in the Management Consulting Practice in Zabierzów or in Wrocław, a dynamic, driven and diverse team of consulting professionals. The Management Consulting Practice has been established to provide critical business projects with enhanced project execution and design capabilities. The Practice is part of UBS's Group Internal Consulting and supports all divisions and functions of the bank.
• at least 2 years of consulting experience with a focus on project management in the financial services industry
• strong analytical background, attention to detail along with structured organization and planning skills.
• the ability to adapt and network across a global organization to work well with the team and to present well to internal and external stakeholders
• previous experience in project teams, project management and preparation of proposals for consulting services preferably in a banking industry
• ability to work under pressure and to manage and deliver to deadlines
• detail orientated with structured, organised, methodical planning skills.
• fluent in English both written and spoken, other languages are a plus
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Consultant (Junior Project Manager) | UBS - Experienced professionals - job boards
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."