The Controls Assurance Sr Analyst supports CTE Manager in creating a risk based financial control testing plan for majority of RDS Group financial controls operated by Finance Operations as well as in business. Testing plan should be developed in accordance with a risk based methodology and delivered in line with group Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) and Financial Control guidelines, as well as in joint consideration with Business facing Qualitative risk factors. Controls Assurance Sr Analyst supports The CTE Manager in ensuring the plan is managed and delivered in line with agreed timeframes adhering to SOX attestation requirement and the standard of testing is consistently of a high quality across all process and business and if sought external audit reliance is gained on any internal testing carried out. Controls Assurance Sr Analyst performs testing for controls design and operating effectiveness as Line of Defense 2 for Shell.
• Performs financial control testing for both FO as well as in business, providing independent assessment of control design and operating effectiveness with any key observation or recommendation.
• Testing coverage includes complex accounting areas, External Auditor - Management Reliance, migration operational readiness tests, RDS and key controls with Control Owners in various Shell locations.
• Support the CTE Manager in ensuring financial controls are tested and walked through for SOX purposes in line with the agreed plan.
• Monitor progress of Control testing activities against plan and report regularly on progress to Central Testing Unit Manager
• Ensures that any deficiencies are appropriately documented in Greenlight, the deficiency tracker is always kept up to date detailing root causes, deep dives/retrospective reviews performed along with a clear plan for remediation which meets SOX attestation criteria
•Experience: 4+ years in internal controls area or audit
•Experience of planning and executing audits/test/walkthroughs
•Experience of implementing controls frameworks within the business.
•Experience in documenting processes and changes within the processes
•Highly experience in finance functional process with limited audit background/testing skill can still be considered
•Sox/RDS experience and experience of one or more Financial Processes desirable.
•In-depth knowledge of internal/financial controls, Risk Management, SOX, Audit Standards, Corporate Governance, Accounting & Finance
•IT literate and solid working knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Power Point, Word, Excel)
Number of Vacancies:Benefits of working at Shell:
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Utwórz powiadomienie, a informacje o nowych ofertach pracy spełniających Twoje kryteria otrzymasz mailowo.
Dziękujemy za utworzenie powiadomienia. Nowe oferty pracy spełniające ustawione przez Ciebie kryteria będą przesyłane na Twój adres e-mail.
Zamknij okno, aby wrócić do poprzedniej strony.