Intern in Document & Data Team
Job Reference #
Temporary / Contract
Are you client-driven? Do you have interest in financial
instruments? We’re looking for someone who
– Handle and process Static Data, and related products
– Verify correctness and completeness of Static
– Maintenance of client data
– Be responsible for the life cycle of client
– Prepare management reports
– Update and communicate policies, processes
and procedures concerning the unit
– Investigations and support
– Reply to investigation
You’ll be working in the Operations Processing
Team in Wrocław for Wealth Management and
Asset Servicing department. You will be in close
collaboration with all departments and with the
operations team based in Luxembourg. We are
supporting global UBS Private Clients.
You will be responsible for review/collect Client
Documents and for open/maintenance/close Client
Static Data in UBS Online Banking System. Your
main duties will be providing service to Client
Team is operating between 8:00am and 6:00pm
(work on shift pattern).
– an interest in in the financial sector - knowledge within Banking, Economics or Finance will be an asset
– strong analytical skills
– great organizational skills
– focused on client service and team
– motivated, self-directed and committed
– fluent in English (knowledge of German and/or
Swedish, French would be an asset)
– comfortable with IT systems
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Intern in Document & Data Team | UBS - Experienced professionals - job boards
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."