What's on Offer
- Group insurance
- Private health care
- Lunch card
- Home Office policy
- Flexible working hours
- Fresh fruits in the office
- Company parties
- Performing the IT Audit work (IT General controls, Project Audits, Data Mining, Segregation of Duties)
- Preparing audit plans and programmes based o risks
- Assisting in the preparation of the Audit Committee Pack
- Examining and reporting on the effectiveness and efficiency of IT Risk Management and Internal Control
- Examining and reporting IT related legal and regulatory compliance issues in addition to organisational and operational matters.
- Making practical and constructive recommendations for improvements
- Presenting conclusions to management at all levels on significant findings.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 3 years of experience in IT Audit.
- IT Audit qualification ( CISA, CISSP, CISM or CRISC) will be an asset
- University degree
- Personal maturity necessary to be able to convince senior managers of the validity of audit findings and any need for change
- Experience with data analytics
- Flexibility to travel - up to 60%