Finance Planning & Controlling Analyst
Business management, administration and support, Corporate services, infrastructure and facilities, Finance, Management and Business Support, Process, project and program management
Job Reference #
Do you know how to make sure things run smoothly? Do you have sharp analytical skills? Are you well organized? The person we are looking for will be responsible for financial costs for one or more dedicated areas of Group Finance including:
- monthly development of headcount and financial forecasting, and comparison of actuals, forecast and budget
- interface with senior management to explain their cost development and answer detailed questions on cost movements and expectations
- yearly review and impact analysis of billing methodology changes and keys used to bill finance consumers
- yearly operating plan submission
- monthly review of consumer billing with explanations for significant movements
- maintaining the organizational structure including management reporting lines, service catalogues and KPIs
- quarterly review of service catalog and coordination with service owners on updates
- all other business management activities, including governance and senior management support, requiring in depth knowledge of areas of responsibility
You will be working in the Finance Business Management team based in Krakow Business Park (soon Krakow Fabryczna Park). Among our broad portfolio of activities, we manage workforce and financial analysis, reporting, policy compliance, project and risk management, general administration. The team consists of highly skilled specialists who work alongside our global colleagues in a challenging and rapidly changing environment.
- at least 3 years of experience in financial or data analysis
- a proven track record of delivering high quality output in the area of estimates/forecasts /plans/targets
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills particularly in dealing with senior stakeholders
- strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure things out) while still being a team player
- high proficiency in Microsoft Office PowerPoint and Excel
- well organized with ability to self-prioritize - you make ToDo lists and get things checked off
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Finance Planning & Controlling Analyst | UBS - Experienced professionals - job boards
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."