Fixed income and FX Trade Surveillance Analyst
Job Reference #
Do you have a passion for financial markets and a keen analytical mind? Is trade surveillance the area that interests you and you wish to learn most about it?
We are looking for someone like that to:
• conduct fixed income and FX trade surveillance via a comprehensive suite of surveillance tools
• assist in the management of automated trade surveillance technology, e.g. assessments of key controls, calibration of surveillance tools, respond to audit and regulatory inquiries
• deliver independent risk assessment and reports that shed light on our risk profile
• prepare reports on issues which will stand up to scrutiny by internal management and the regulators
• present findings at team meetings, Working Groups, and to Business and Compliance management
• collaborate with the Information Technology team, Front Office stakeholders and Front Office IT
You’ll be working in the global FRC Surveillance Team in Zabierzów Eximius Park. We provide an effective and comprehensive monitoring and surveillance capability to identify and report suspicious transactions where there are reasonable grounds to suspect they might constitute market abuse, such as insider dealing or market manipulation. We drive the fixed income, and FX trade surveillance alerting solution.
• understanding of Market Abuse regulations and market abuse offences in fixed income/FX would be an asset
• compliance or regulatory experience or other related experience such as operational risk, risk management, audit, examination, or similar control-related experience would be an asset
• a strong communicator, as well have having excellent interpersonal, presentational skills coupled with effective problem solving, conceptual thinking, quantitative and analytical skills
• technologically literate with an ability to communicate with IT partners
• result-oriented and assertive (you don’t shy away from challenging situations)
• inquisitive attitude and zeal for knowledge
• awareness of data quality and integrity issues
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Fixed income and FX Trade Surveillance Analyst | UBS - Experienced professionals - job boards
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."