Are you passionate about cash allocation/application and finding discrepancies?
Do you have an excellent analytical and collaboration skills?
If you said 'yes' join our team!
In this department, you will have an unique opportunity to develop your career by working in a professional setting with clients and various teams and stakeholders.
As Credit Application/Allocation Associate you will be responsible for :
-allocating and applying incoming receipts
-handling incoming cash from customers through the various payments methods (e.g. cheque, bank transfer, direct debit)
-contacting with customers via phone and mail,
-ensuring compliance with allocation policies and procedures,
-performing and owning reconciliation process,
-investigating payment discrepancy reason if the customer fails to provide it in their remittance data,
-communicating with internal and external customer in a professional, effective and efficient manner
If you have:
-About 1 year of experience in accounting, banking or finances,
-Obtained economic, accounting or finance university degree/qualification - that would be an asset,
-Very good working knowledge of MS Office and MS Outlook tools (especially Ms Excel),
-Ability to work under time pressure and strong analytical skills,
-Good interpersonal and communication skills,
-Adaptability skills, solving problem skills
Number of Vacancies:
Benefits of working at Shell:
- Meaningful work in a company that is universally respected as a truly global energy leader (one of the world’s biggest companies according to Fortune Global 500)
- Unique opportunity to fulfill your potential with personal and professional development programs
- Work in a smart and motivated team within a supportive and inclusive culture with strong values
- Attractive salary and bonuses
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Sports programme & facilities e.g. Multisport Benefits Card, vouchers for free time activities
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment: own canteen and a few relax rooms
- Opportunity to participate in social and community projects