Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
The key purpose of the HR team is to help ABB stand out when it comes to our people - from leadership, performance and talent management to rewards and career opportunity. In all that we do, we seek to create competitive advantage by dedicating resources to attracting, developing and retaining talented individuals who are customer-focused, collaborative, innovative and driven.
To strengthen our Human Resources team, we are looking for an HR Specialist for Talent Acquisition with excellent communication skills and a strong interests in Talent Acquisition as a function.Seize this unique opportunity to take an active part in shaping our new Global Business Services center and grow together with the rapidly developing organization.
- Ensuring the quality of the talent acquisition process by: checking the quality of the job requisition details, preparing and publishing job postings, candidate phone screening, creating longlists of candidates, scheduling interviews, generating offer letters and employment contracts, etc.
- Supporting various early talent identification programs such as careers fairs and university events.
- Maintaining good data quality in HR systems.
- Communicating and consult with internal customers regarding all talent acquisition policies and standards and recommend improvements and simplification.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
- You have a bachelor's degree.
- You have got some recruitment administration or other relevant HR experience.
- You are interested in different aspects of Talent Acquisition as a function.
- You are an excellent user of Microsoft Office and you possess Excel skills; exposure to SAP tools is a strong plus.
- You have got excellent communication skills and customer service orientation.
- Your level of business English is fluent.
- You are proactive and have got analytical skills and attention to detail.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
- Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
- Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
- Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
- Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
- Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
- Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
ABB Data Privacy Statement:
Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
“I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes”.