Internship in the HR Team - German Speaker
Human Resources (HR)
Job Reference #
Full Time, Temporary / Contract
Are you well organized? Do you have a sharp eye for detail? Do you enjoy learning new things?
We are looking for someone like that who can support us in various tasks like:
- resolving employees' HR requests for our employees in Switzerland, the UK and Poland
- working with documents in a professional and discrete manner
- making sure that our HR systems reflect actual data
- and many more ad hoc projects
You’ll be working within HR Operations Structure in Green Office in Czerwone Maki in Krakow. We support UBS employees in Poland, the UK and Switzerland.
Meet some of the Kraków HR team! Watch the video
- a university degree or during the studies still flexible to work full time
- good German language skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
– A great communicator and absolute team player
– Well organized, with a sharp eye for detail
– Able to stay on track, even when no two days are the same (and you love that)
– Known for your can-do attitude when tackling everyday tasks
– Eager to broaden your knowledge and become an expert in HR
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Internship in the HR Team - German Speaker | UBS - Experienced professionals - job boards
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."