Compliance and Payments Screening Specialist
Job Reference #
Are you risk averse but risk aware? Do you specialize in special quality investigations? We are looking for someone like that to:
• support the business in managing risk
• evaluate financial messages whether potential hits are false or true according to regulator / sanctions lists
• act as a competent partner in Compliance Screening matters for UBS Compliance globally
• execute operational processes according to the rules and regulations of the booking center and policies
• provide business support for line managers and UBS staff
You’ll be working in UBS Operations Team in Kraków (Green Office). Our role is to orderly and timely execute operational processes in the bank (payments screening). We help by paying a strong focus on reputation protection, quality and continuous improvement.
• experience in electronic payments, finance messaging (SWIFT, SEPA, FED), clearing systems (i.e. CHIPS) and/or payments screening
• experience in AML/KYC screening would be beneficial
• at least a bachelor degree, preferably in Economics or Finance
• an exact working method and ethic, reliability, attention to details and service orientation
• sound know-how in the analysis of figures and professional usage of different systems
• proficient in English (at least B2)
• German and other European languages (i.e. French, Spanish, Italian) would be an advantage
• a great team player with a flexible working time approach (working on shifts included, coverage from 7:00 till 00:30)
• able to work in a fast paced environment
• proficient in the use of MS Office package
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Compliance and Payments Screening Specialist | UBS - Experienced professionals - job boards
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."