Together we are more successful – that is why #StrongerTogether means so much to us at MAHLE. Combining dedicated teamwork with our passion for mobility has made us who we are today: a leading international development partner and supplier to the automotive industry. Now we are looking for additional team players to join us in shaping the mobility of tomorrow! Be part of a visionary movement with 79,000 employees worldwide creating new sustainable solutions for e-mobility and combustion engines. Get on board, advance your career and grow with us while working on great teams.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Complete asset capitalization, transfers and disposals in the Fixed Asset sub-ledger,
- Review of assets under construction,
- Creating and monitoring forms for the registration of fixed assets,
- Performing monthly depreciation runs,
- Cooperation with Local Business to ensure any issues associated with capitalization or performing asset maintenance is supported in a timely manner,
- Performing MEC and YEC activities in FA area,
- Compiling and analysing business information to prepare journal entries and document business transactions,
- Ensuring timely compliance with internal control policies,
- Working with others to complete regulatory filings, internal audits, external audits, operational audits and other required activities,
- Take a part in transition of new processes to SSC!
Your Skills and Strengths:
- Min. 3 years of experience in basic accounting, fixed asset management preferred,
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Management or the equivalent of 3 years related field work,
- Excellent skills in MS Office, especially Excel,
- Business fluent in English (written/spoken) is mandatory,
- German language is an big advantage,
- Exceptional analytical, statistical, quantitative, and deductive reasoning skills,
- Self-driven, service- and result oriented personality,
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Check, what we can offer you!
- Attractive salary package (incl. private medical care program, multisport, group insurance, cafeteria bonus system)
- Becoming a part of a new startup company where we care a lot about a great working atmosphere
- Possibility to work for well-known brand, a leader in Automotive industry whose products are highly recognized worldwide
- Relocation bonus for candidates who are based more than 100 km from Wrocław
- Language training courses
- Referral bonus program
- Flexible work schedule and working time to time from home (home office)