AML and Registration Specialist in Hedge Funds Investor Services Area [online recruitment]
BNP Paribas Securities Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas specialising in the administration and protection of financial securities for institutional investors, financial intermediaries and major companies worldwide. We have local expertise in 36 markets and a global reach covering more than 90 markets.
As leading global custodians, we serve a range of clients such as fund managers (including alternative funds), insurance companies, sovereign-wealth funds, pension funds, brokers and investment banks, commercial banks, major companies and issuers.
The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines:
International Operations Centre (IOC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe.
Custody & clearing services offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland and other markets.
As part of the Hedge Funds Services within Alternative Funds Operations you will have the opportunity to grow with us and expand your knowledge in areas of Investor Services both AML/KYC & Registration.
- Providing technical and specialist support to the AML/KYC team
- Preparation and review of due diligence documentation in line with applicable KYC / AML Policies & Procedures
- Notifying local management of operational issues
- Reviewing the preparation of MIS on underlying investors
- Ensuring KYC / Anti-Money Laundering risk assessments using corporate tools and methods prior to account opening are completed before account opening and on an on-going basis for new accounts
- Periodic reviews of High, Medium and Low Risk contracting entities
- Performing review of AML / KYC due diligence on a range of investor types to support the Hedge Fund Administration business
- Responding to queries and requests from investors in a timely, efficient and professional manner
- Working to tight project deadlines, to ensure investor AML / KYC due diligence is fully completed on time with complete accuracy
- Reviewing all registration activities in accordance with Departmental procedures and deadlines
- Reviewing new account opening in the internal BNP platforms
- Initiating and document call-backs required on qualifying trading and static data updates
- Keeping up-to-date on current Anti Money Laundering and Counter Terrorist Financing legislation, FATCA and understand how it affects our business
We are looking for you, if you:
- Have a bachelor’s degree at a minimum
- Have minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in AML, Registration or similar, preferably within the Fund Industry
- Are fluent in English
- Have good problem resolution, analytical and administrative skills
- Have good IT skills, in particular Word, Excel and Outlook
- Are client focused, open-minded and professional
- Possess good understanding on end to end KYC process
- Ability to support other staff and to participate in the process to ensure work is completed accurately and on time
- Have ability to perform effectively to strict deadlines and maintain an organised approach to ongoing review dates
- Have ability to adapt and work within a dynamic professional environment
- Have ability to engage with colleagues from different sites and locally
- Have excellent communication skills
- Are willing to work with the US market (shift from 11 am till 7 pm)
- Stable employment on the basis of full-time job contract
- Supportive and friendly work environment with many opportunities to integrate with your colleagues (tennis school, football league, volleyball and basketball classes, integration weekends, etc.)
- A culture of inclusion that values each employee’s unique perspective
- Wide range of trainings and development opportunities
- Opportunities to grow within the organization including 6 Career Paths to choose from
- Attractive benefits package (medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan, Lunch card, benefits from available cafeteria, and many more)
- Co-funding of language courses
- Prestigious work location near Rondo Daszyńskiego
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Please attach the below clause to your application:I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data.
Get to know more about us on:
See you soon :)
BNP Paribas Securities Services S.K.A. Oddział w Polsce
ul. Wronia 31, 00-846 Warszawa