WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Working with global clients on implementation of various customer service software and tools
- Gathering user requirements, daily coordination of work performed by the configuration team
- Interaction with companies, validation of gathered requirements, verifying possibilities in the system, providing support to the users
- Supporting the client in decision making
- Preparing training decks and process maps
- Traveling globally to work with prestigious clients and deliver large-scale transformational change
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- Minimum Masters’ degree
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience including
- Project management skills
- Develop cohesive conclusions and present key findings, typically to C-level clients
- A high degree of comfort with strategy leading transformative changes in digital or analog customer service area.
- Proven knowledge of implementing new technologies in customer service area (customer service channels, artificial intelligence, chatbot, Next Generation Customer Care (NGCC), customer experience design)
- Proven ability to thrive in a work environment that is international, multi-cultural, competitive & challenging
- Excellent business English (written & spoken). Good level of the other foreign language e.g. German, Italian, French, Spanish would be strong asset
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
- Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment
- Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists
- Opportunity to work with Global top Clients on large transformational projects
- Dynamic, international working environment
- Headquarter: Warsaw as primary place of work.
- Willing and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term.
- Willing to travel min. 60% (annual) of time and could be more. Travel is required - typically full time weekly schedule Monday to Friday on client location abroad with fly-backs for a weekend to home location (Poland). Flexible - Remote work could be an option, depending on the assignment and project arrangement.
Apply ONLINE. If you choose email include the Position Title in the subject of the email, attach CV in English and motivation letter.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by Accenture Sp. z o.o. or any other entity of the Accenture group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that Accenture Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, 00-121, ul. Sienna 39 or any other entity of Accenture group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within the Accenture group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, position 926 as amended). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them."
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.