Program Portfolio Liaison Manager
Information Technology (IT), Process, project and program management
Job Reference #
Are you familiar with the complexities of managing technology programs and their budgets in a complex environment? Are you able to effectively manage multiple, complex initiatives and conflicting priorities? We're looking for an individual who:
– can drive adoption of standardized best practices for program and portfolio reporting and governance
– understand the business side of technology investments and the connections between program plans, program performance and deliverables
– evaluate and mitigate risks, whilst ensuring adherence to financial targets
– provide oversight, support and control of the change portfolio and highlight data quality issues
– supply high quality reporting and analysis of program status and financial data to meet defined requirements
Within Group Technology, we are a cross functional team consisting of Portfolio Management, Risk Management and Financial Management specialists serving our colleagues in HR, Legal and Comms & Branding IT. We are responsible for ensuring seamless operations across Change the Bank and Run the Bank activities. The Portfolio Management team works closely with our project, program and portfolio managers as well as PMO teams and other central services.
– university degree
– previous experience with change delivery and the governance of programs / portfolios
– good analytical and presentation skills
– experience using Clarity PPM is a must
– experience in Tableau development is desirable
– advanced Excel skills
– the ability to manage working relationships and ensure the completion of tasks to a high standard
– the ability to manage conflicting priorities and escalate as appropriate
– the ability to interpret data and convert into actionable management information
– excellent written and spoken English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Program Portfolio Liaison Manager | UBS - Experienced professionals - job boards
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."