Job Reference #
Are you a stickler for getting things right? Do you know how to solve problems? Can you turn a concept into a working model? We are looking for someone like this who can help us:
• Deliver scheduled reports on a regular basis, as defined by the agreed reporting calendar/inventory
• Advise and support internal clients, analyze their requests, generate ad-hoc reports, check the results and distribute data extracts on time
• Perform quality control checks on reports before submission
• Develop and deliver reporting improvements maximizing transparency and efficiency
• Drive automation to improve efficiency and quality
• Design new data analysis and reporting solutions (data sourcing, transformation & presentation) using Business Intelligence tools
• Acting as an SME and Point of Contact in relation to the services that we run
You'll be working as a member of Service MI & Data Model team in Krakow/Zabierzów (Eximius Business Park). The goal of our team is to support Service Management reporting tools, develop and deliver reporting improvements to maximize transparency and efficiency.
• University degree in an analytical field like engineering, mathematics, finance, or information technology
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• A good understanding of data structure and data manipulation
• Passion for data management, data blending and visualization
• Experience in designing and implementing solutions using at least one of the following: SQL, Alteryx, Tableau or other BI tools. Microstrategy developer experience would be an advantage
• Provide SME input into project activity where requested
• Communication skills enabling to work with all business lines and various levels of seniority
• Previous experience in financial performance & analysis and dealing with cost allocation methodologies and models would be an advantage
• Fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Data Analyst | UBS - Experienced professionals - job boards
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."