Network DevOps Engineer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you good at Dev Ops ? Do you enjoy making supporting networks? We’re looking for someone like that to:
• build applications through continuous integration from approved open source libraries to all internal source dependencies resulting in the publishing of a verified release artefact to a binary repository.
• deploy & orchestrate through continuous delivery by taking release artefacts and deploying in repeatable and elastic way across environments - including server side, Containers (Docker), Orchestration (Kubernetes) and public /private Cloud.
• operate and support processes & technical interaction with "Site Reliability Engineering".
• design, engineer and operate on a zero touch basis to the principle of "everything as code"
• develop patterns so that all functional and non-functional capability can be monitored for health
• develop application structure and operation to make it easy to debug and support in test & production
• design, implement and automate processes to defend integrity, security & auditability of SDLC
You’ll be working in the formed Networks Services located in one of our major hubs - EMEA. We provide end-to-end support for the Network Tools Engineering as well as time to time covering planning, building tools. You'll work with engineers and support teams to prepare detailed flows for our network tools
• the natural ability to solve complex issues
• a rock solid build chain with sufficient capacity, flexibility to support timely build, test and deploy
• zero touch deployment and orchestration for Test & production. (Continuous Integration & Delivery)
• automated controls and process to audit and govern CI / CD pipeline.
• scripting experience with Ansible or Python
• the ability to enable an increased build, test and release cadence
• experience with monitoring, debugging and supporting applications in test and production context.
• digital Audit trails for SDLC to support continuous improvement via digital Metrics & gamification.
• banking and financial services experience
• the ability to liaise with carriers, vendors and internal departments
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Network DevOps Engineer | UBS - Experienced professionals - job boards
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."