Business management, administration and support
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #
Are you excited by the power of digital technology to drive better client experiences? Are you an analytical thinker? Can you translate data into recommendations to change, impact, and enhance the digital client experience within a large organization?
We're looking for someone with these qualities who can:
• Support product owner and development team in developing client facing wealth management platforms on web or mobile
• Conduct research & discovery of currently implemented solutions
• Define various feature requirements within user stories
• Identifying dependencies of different features, systems & projects
You’ll be working in the Digital Lab and Factory team within the Digital Strategy & Platforms (DS&P) team, based in Weehawken, NJ. The Digital Lab and Factory was founded in 2018 as an agile-based, user-centric center of excellence that is run in partnership between the business and the technology organizations at UBS.
• Familiarity with processes, ceremonies, and best practices of iterative development processes, such as Agile and Scrum
• Understanding of how digital experiences, digital platforms, and underlying technologies are developed and built, preferably in the financial sector
• Ability to define user stories from high level features
• at least two years of experience in similar role while working on client facing solutions (preferably in bank of financial institution)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Business Analyst | UBS - Experienced professionals - job boards
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."