Job Reference #
We’re looking for someone to join our team who can:
• maintaining relevant monthly financial core processes to ensure consistent provision of financial management information.
• maintaining and developing estimate and forecast processes in cooperation with our business-functions to ensure proactive and early management steering process.
• providing regular financial results and insight beyond standard reporting, including sourcing, analysis and discussions.
• performing analyses to ad-hoc requests or deep-dives.
• building strong network across the Finance organization and with business partners to ensure flow of information along the value chain.
You will be working in the Global Financial Intermediaries (GFIM) Finance team, a part of Global Wealth Management CFO. Your team is based in Zurich and Krakow (Eximius Park Zabierzow) and collaborates very closely on a day-to-day basis. Given this close integration you will be well informed and integrated into all top-down and bottom-up processes.
Check here what it's like to work in Finance in Poland.
• up to 2 years of experience in the field of financial analysis, preferably in banking.
• strong numerical and analytical skills, high degree of reliability and independence.
• strong technical skills with MS Excel.
• precise and error-free way of working.
• very good communication skills and ability to work in the team.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."