Fund Factsheet Production Specialist
Job Reference #
Are you incredibly organized with an eye for detail? Do you know how to take care of business? We’re looking for someone like that to:
– ensure the timely and accurate validation of data used in Fund Factsheets
– ensure the timely rendering and distribution of all Fund Factsheets
– ensure the timely and accurate rendering, validation and distribution of Manager and Performance commentaries
– provision of query helpline and support for Factsheet related queries
You’ll be working in the Client Reporting and Factsheet Production team in Wrocław. The team is responsible for the control, rendering and internal distribution of UBS Asset Management Client Reports and Fund Factsheets.
The team is part of a global function which has presence in London, Chicago, Zurich and Singapore. The team works in close conjunction with Distribution Teams, Investment Areas, Product Managers and various global Operations teams.
– fluent in English
– adaptable, with strong interpersonal and communication skills
– highly numerate and have excellent PC skills, including excel (VBA would be a plus)
– able to assess new ideas and provide implementable solutions
– confident and effective communicator across all levels of technical and business experience
– curious and collaborative, comfortable working independently as well as in a team
– organized, able to multi-task and manage competing priorities in a demanding environment
– interested in developing career in Fund Industry
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."