If You're a Person who would like to gain valuable experience in the treasury area, we can offer you the chance to grow up in our global company. Expect lots of support and encouragement while you're here. You'll be working alongside people who love what the do and enjoy sharing their enthusiasm with everyone around them.
As Cash Management Analyst you will focus on operational excellence in the delivery of process responsibilities; build knowledge of the outputs required and ways of working to deliver these, along with the tools and systems that are an integral enabler of the process.
More specifically, your role includes:
- Preparing detailed analysis of cash flows within an entity, combining information from several different data sources (both external and internal) and use historical trends.
- Managing liquidity for entities without pooling agreement and make financial decisions (e.g. deposit, FX deals, swap, loan, etc.).
- Performing relevant follow-ups for the reconciliation process ensuring all control requirements are met on a timely basis.
- Performing accounting activities accurately in line with the timetable.
- Building trust and confidence in cooperation within Finance Operations.
- Performing the ERP Superuser role ensuring timely resolution of any issues and take the lead in providing requested information.
We are looking for candidates who have very good knowledge of the respective own subprocess and are able to back up the operators in the respective area of accountability. Beyond that, we'd hope to see as many following as possible on You CV:
- English language min. B2/C1.
- Accountancy knowledge, analytical skills and attention to detail. Experience in Finance area will be an asset.
- Working level of MS Office user knowledge (especially Excel).
- Flexible and co-operative approach.
- Strong team player, with effective communication, organization and stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to organize and finalize different analytical tasks independently, with strong data accuracy and high quality.
- Ability to manage multi-task and meet multiple deadlines.
- Knowledge of the Cash Management process and associated risks & controls would be an asset.
Number of Vacancies:
Benefits of working at Shell:
- Meaningful work in a company that is universally respected as a truly global energy leader (one of the world’s biggest companies according to Fortune Global 500)
- Unique opportunity to fulfill your potential with personal and professional development programs
- Work in a smart and motivated team within a supportive and inclusive culture with strong values
- Attractive salary and bonuses
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Sports programme & facilities e.g. Multisport Benefits Card, vouchers for free time activities
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment: own canteen and a few relax rooms
- Opportunity to participate in social and community projects