Network Specialist [online recruitment]
BNP Paribas Securities Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas specialising in the administration and protection of financial securities for institutional investors, financial intermediaries and major companies worldwide. We have local expertise in 36 markets and a global reach covering more than 90 markets.
As leading global custodians, we serve a range of clients such as fund managers (including alternative funds), insurance companies, sovereign-wealth funds, pension funds, brokers and investment banks, commercial banks, major companies and issuers.
The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines:
International Operations Centre (IOC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe.
Custody & clearing services offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland and other markets.
- Analysing fund documentation needed for register accounts opening on global investment funds market for BNP Paribas Securities Services clients using fund dealing services products,
- Daily contact with international BNP Paribas teams network as well as external partners on funds industry market,
- Filling in external documentation required for register account opening in Transfer Agent books,
- Creating and Modifying register accounts database,
- Providing day to day support for other operational teams working for funds dealing services,
- Preparing the implementation of new client;
- Participating in trades placement process on investment funds
- University degree (Economy, banking, finance studies) or candidates during the 5th year graduate studies: economy, finance and accounting, etc.;
- Prior experience of Funds industry is an asset;
- Fluency in English the capability to communicate in other language (German, French, Italian or Spanish) would be additional value;
- Excel knowledge;
- Knowledge of MS Office;
- Capacity to co-operate in teams (internal and external);
- Attention to details and accuracy;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Self-motivation, willingness to learn;
- Analytical skills;
- Client focus;
- Stable employment on the basis of full-time job contract
- Complex trainings preparing to achieve independence on the position
- Supportive and friendly work atmosphere with many opportunities to integrate with work colleagues (football league, volleyball and basketball classes, integration weekends, etc.)
- Relevant trainings and development opportunities
- Attractive benefits package (medical care, multisport card, lunch card, co-funding of language courses, and many more)
- Prestigious work location near Rondo Daszyńskiego
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Please attach the below clause to your application:I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data.
Get to know more about us on:
See you soon :)
BNP Paribas Securities Services S.K.A. Oddział w Polsce
ul. Wronia 31, 00-846 Warszawa