(Senior) Financial Markets Operations Analyst [online recruitment]
BNP Paribas Securities Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas specialising in the administration and protection of financial securities for institutional investors, financial intermediaries and major companies worldwide. We have local expertise in 36 markets and a global reach covering more than 90 markets.
As leading global custodians, we serve a range of clients such as fund managers (including alternative funds), insurance companies, sovereign-wealth funds, pension funds, brokers and investment banks, commercial banks, major companies and issuers.
The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines:
International Operations Centre (IOC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe.
Custody & clearing services offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland and other markets.
- You want to make a change? We do it every day!
- Are you looking for opportunities to develop and broaden your knowledge? You will not have to start from the scratch – we value your experience.
- You have already chosen your career path and you want to burnish your experience in the new environment? - In BNP Paribas Securities Services you can chose one of six career paths with dedicated trainings and development plan or take part in many projects within the company!
- Do you already have experience in financial operations (at least 3 years)? We know how to utilize your skills and potential!
- Are you interested in capital markets? We work very close to international markets every day and we IMPACT them every day!
- Do you enjoy international environment, learning about different cultures and broadening your perspective? In our Warsaw office we have people from over 30 countries across the world!
- Do you feel that this is your time for a change? Great, we can offer you a lot ;)
There are nine Asset & Fund Services Departments in our company:
- Fund Administration
- Fund Dealing Services
- Transfer Agency
- Hedge Fund Services
- Private Capital (Private Euity & Real Estate Funds)
- Securities Data Administration
- Middle Office
- Depositary and Fiduciary Services
- Investment Reporting and Performance
We’re rapidly growing and have vacancies open throughout the whole organization, so if you’re interested in stepping up your career, apply today– we’ll contact selected candidates and based on our phone conversation we will be able to decide together which team will answer your needs the most
- Stable employment on the basis of full-time job contract
- Supportive and friendly work environment with many opportunities to integrate with work colleagues (tennis school, football league, volleyball and basketball classes, integration weekends, etc.)
- Wide range of trainings: soft skills, professional competences, technical trainings and financial knowledge trainings
- Opportunities to grow within the organization including 6 Career Paths to choose from
- Prestigious work location near Rondo Daszyńskiego
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Please attach the below clause to your application:I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data.
Get to know more about us on:
See you soon :)
BNP Paribas Securities Services S.K.A. Oddział w Polsce
ul. Wronia 31, 00-846 Warszawa