Asset Management Aligned Operations Specialist
Job Reference #
You will be working in our Asset Management Operations Middle Office, responsible for the performance of Buy-Side Operations activity and associated post-trade control execution for Client Specialists and Investment Portfolio Managers.
The Middle Office Function works in daily conjunction with all areas of the UBS Group and wider Asset Management Industry, including Global Custodians, Fund Administrators, Trading Counterparties and System Vendors.
The Middle Office manages 14 Services in support of Asset Management of varying activity and covers areas such as Trade Processing (Confirmation, Settlements), Regulatory Transaction Reporting (MIFID II), Corporate Action Processing and production of Fund Fact Sheets.
You must have:
– 1-2 years minimum experience within an Operations processing environment.
– understanding of Global Markets, Exchange practices and a wide range of Derivative and Securities Instruments.
– working knowledge of regulatory transaction reporting environment
– awareness of regulatory controls environment, from data mastering to trade reporting
– a strong risk-awareness mentality and knowledge of global regulations impacting Asset Managers
– strong written and verbal communication skills
– ability to multi-task and solve problems in a fast-paced team environment
– adaptable, with strong interpersonal skills
– highly numerate and with excellent PC skills, including excel
– accountable for your actions
– able to work collaboratively within a team
– able to add constructive challenge
– delivery orientated
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."