We are looking for a demand centre professionals to join our new Demand Centre Team in Krakow which is a part of the Global Demand Center team in Shell Business Operations (SBOs). The Demand Development Executive (DDE) qualifies inbound demand generated by marketing efforts and ensure scoring threshold set by Marketing Automation Platform (MAP) is met.
The DDE primarily qualifies demand and assigns individuals to buying groups based on their interest in specific product families for all inbound responses and intelligence. Also responsible for reaching out to individuals who have not yet scored fully, in cold-calling effort to further qualify the potential opportunity associated with that group. DDEs use a range of tactics including email, voicemail, direct mail, social media and chat to connect with prospects and foster a meaningful interaction.
DDEs may also be responsible for identifying and developing additional demand via outbound tele-prospecting or cold calling.
• Contact discovery and validation by searching databases, conducting online research, making targeted calls to operators or using the organisation’s voicemail system
• Identify and validate the individual target buyer personas who are typically involved in a buying decision to map possible buying groups for teleservices
• Track and manage discovery activities in the organisation’s sales force automation (SFA) system
• Process inbound demand responses (e.g. inbound calls, chats, form fills) from buying groups that are generated, activated or nurtured by marketing, and qualify potential opportunities for the sales organization to pursue
• Use established criteria to qualify demand from buying groups for potential opportunities before passing it to inside reps, field reps or channel partners
• Discover, validate and reach out to additional personas typically involved in buying decisions to identify possible buying groups for field sales
• Nurture predetermined groups of prospects for field or channel sales by using multiple touch tactics (e.g. telephone, email, social) to foster meaningful interactions and determine the level of interest for potential opportunities
• As a secondary responsibility, where specified by the organization – prospect for demand using outbound cold calling plus a range of tactics (e.g. calls, voicemail, email, social)
• Comply with all demand-management-related service-level agreements
• Provide weekly forecasts to marketing and sales on the volume of demand expected to reach the qualified demand stage
• Track and manage qualification and nurture activities in the company’s MAP (Marketing Automation Platform) and SFA (Salesforce Automation), including Service Cloud system
• Pursue meaningful and productive conversations with individuals representing the buyer personas targeted by the organisation
- Knowledge of the organization structure, technology and data infrastructure
- Understanding of the B2B customer segments and the offerings i.e. product/services
- Comfortable with ambiguity; highly adaptable to new circumstances
- Natural curiosity to motivate engagement with others; comfortable asking open-ended questions
- Confidence despite a potential lack of knowledge or seniority compared to the prospect
- Competitive and motivated; self-starter who takes initiative to achieve goals
- Team player who is coachable and eager to learn
- Discipline and energy to maintain high-activity volumes (e.g. a minimum of 5 calls and 25 additional outbound touches per day)
- Self-starter and desire to continue to learn
Number of Vacancies:
Benefits of working at Shell:
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Utwórz powiadomienie, a informacje o nowych ofertach pracy spełniających Twoje kryteria otrzymasz mailowo.
Dziękujemy za utworzenie powiadomienia. Nowe oferty pracy spełniające ustawione przez Ciebie kryteria będą przesyłane na Twój adres e-mail.
Zamknij okno, aby wrócić do poprzedniej strony.