TPRM Tools and Technology - Technical Business Analyst
Outsourcing / Offshoring
Job Reference #
Are you an analytic thinker? Do you know how to take care of business? Do you want to build up your knowledge around the process automation and robotics lifecycle. We’re looking for someone who is interested in:
- Data gathering, process mapping, tabulation, manipulation and visualization
- Business Analysis in automation and robotics environment
- Writing business requirements for system development and working with a variety of stakeholders including developers, testers, project managers and SMEs
- Performing ad-hoc complex reporting tasks
- Root cause analysis and graphical visualization of data
- Interaction, coordination and liaising with stakeholders
Your day to day work will include understanding data and processes that exist in our TPRM stream. You will be responsible for performing business analysis for future automation and robotics development projects and working on projects which involve data analysis.
You’ll be working in the TPRM Tools and Technology team based in India/Poland (Mumbai/Krakow). You will join the Group COO Chief Operating Management, TPRM Tools & Technology area that is responsible for third party risk management.
Here you will have an opportunity to engage your organizational and teamwork skills with team members located all over the world.
- 5-7 years of relevant experience
- technical skillset: Proficient in MS Office (especially MS Visio, MS advanced Excel, PowerPoint)
- excellent communication skills. Should be able to interact well with the onshore clients
- ability to liaise with clients and manage relationships while being assertive to ensure completion of tasks
- excellent analytical and data reporting skills
- excellent analytical and process mapping skills
- ability to deal with ad-hoc job requests from multiple clients
- prior experience of working with international clients is desired
- a university degree
- fluent in English
- experienced in process analysis
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."